Friday 22 May 2015

Getaway trip in Dublin, Ireland

             I discovered last year that Ireland is such a beautiful country, I love the hills full of trees and the mixture of the colours.
We visited Dublin, and although we had only 2 days we made a good idea.
This time, I went on my own. Got up at 4am, ran to the airport and finnally met my best friend there.
We had a walk along the city, discovered that Dublin is generous with raw vegan juice bar and that people there love to eat healthy.


I love the wheatgrass shots from Avoca :)

They also have a health store where you can buy anythng you would need. 

And this way, my friend got some nice tips how to stay healthy.
I always try to learn something new, and improve the way I eat... so I but books :) really nice books...





Have a Happy Day!

Alee


No comments:

Post a Comment