Sunday 17 May 2015

Sunday thoughts... work in progress

Started my day a bit sleepy, last night instead of going to bed early I spent my time creating these little lovelies:


I am such a big fan of poppies, I love these flowers; they are fragile, delicate but strong in the same time. Red makes me feel powerful.
I had a break from making jewellery for about 1 year, can't imagine how my days went by and I haven't created much...
But now I started to make one, 2.. and I can't stop :)

I love them so much, can't wait to put them in my projects, I will spread the colour all over.



I hope I do inspire you, one of my other hobbies is healthy eating.
Started 1 year ago when I realised I am not so healthy, always had low energy, back pain, headaches ... and taking lots of pills. I had a pill for everything!
I try to be 90% raw vegan, still love my porridge sometimes in the morning with almond milk and fruits...but more recipes will follow.


Currently, I am on a juice fast, this is my 6th day.. and I am doing great.
Still craving for food, I am a chewer. Even If I eat raw foods, I will munch all day...
In my jar I pressed beetroot, apple, orange, lots of ginger and lemon...veeery tasty and filling.

Have a happy day!

Alee

No comments:

Post a Comment