Saturday 16 April 2016

How many vitamins can you have in one day?

I have a habit... every once a week I'm having a clean eating day, with lots of green leafs, fruits, vegetables and superfoods. This cleans everything inside and gives you a better mood, clean skin, rised level of energy and much more :)

I usually start my morning with a pink smoothie, which consists of red berries, avocado, oats and cinnamon ... for energy levels and my big smile..

Later I go for something a bit more serious, such a green smoothie :) Kale, spinach, dandelion.. my best friends...just add 1-2 fruits, cucumber, green algae powders and coconut water... the possibilities are endless.

In the evening I have a warm vegan dish, a stew made from vegetables: courgettes, aubergine, lentils, tomatoes, onion, beans, peas, bell peppers..





More details about superfoods, next time in a post only about this little treasuries :)

Have a nice day!

Alee

No comments:

Post a Comment